Just a summary for this thread.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Freddie Chopin<freddie_cho...@op.pl> wrote:
> Michael Fischer pisze:
>> here is the driver which was build from the SVN r161 (libusb).
>> Please test it, it should work with composite devices too.
>
> Works here.

So with separate interface INF file, you need to use the SVN version
of libusb-win32. This is better option than the hacked libusb0.sys.

> Yesterday I was installing just the "master driver" - without the
> channel a and channel b stuff, and it wasn't working too.
>
> Replacing libusb0.sys fixes the problem - OpenOCD works.

I am not 100% clear clear. If you just install the master driver
(the inf file for the whole device, not individual interface),
does OpenOCD work with the hacked libusb0.sys or
the latest SVN version of libusb-win32? Thanks.

I hope that this also works. It is simpler to use INF wizard
to generate the INF file for the whole device.

--
Xiaofan http://mcuee.blogspot.com