On Monday 21 September 2009, Rolf Meeser wrote:
> I've added a call to jtag_add_tlr(), and that solved it for me.
> All relevant EmbeddedICE registers are now reprogrammed.

Did you try for example just adding a bunch of TCK cycles,
via runtest?  Or maybe just reading a register?  (There's
code elsewhere which uses register reads to work around
things not getting set as expected.)

We have too many add_tlr() calls already, and on systems
with an ICEpick they will take the ARMs out of the scan
chain.  It's bad enough that happens four (!) times during
a reset -- I want to get rid of most of them -- but let's
not add them elsewhere except possibly as variant-specific
behaviors.

- Dave