David Brownell pisze:
> Not clear on the status of those LPC2xxx things.  I think they'd
> be ready to go if they didn't set up bogus clock rates...

All I'm doing is waiting for your suggestion to solve the "bug" (for me
that's not a bug [; ) - as I really see no other way for that stuff to
work without another 7 levels of abstraction just because "clock rate
doesn't belong to target"... Unfortunately - for LPC2xxx it does. If the
scripts are supposed to be user friendly, then I see no other way, as
every other suggestion is harder than the method I suggested: changing
the files - just like now - but this time the frequency is visible and
described.

So what should I do?

4\/3!!