>> 2. The Berlios web page will be changed into a stub pointing
>> to sourceforge.
>
> It is my understanding that there are at least two votes for not doing this
> immediately.

We need more time to discuss web page + mailing list, but I don't
think there is anybody who has any objections to moving to
git on sourceforge Thursday.

The web page has two aspects: how do we generate the pages
and where do we host them. I don't think anybody is against hosting
them on sourceforge.

Phasing out Berlios is a significant goal in itself.

>> 3. the mailing list will be disabled and all openocd subscribers will
>> receive an invitation to subscribe to the openocd mailing list at
>> sourceforge. The sourceforge mailing list is the least sucky
>> alternative for hosting mailinglists at this point.
>
> It is my understanding that there are at least two votes for not switching
> to sourceforge mailing list.

Staying on Berlios w/the mailing list is an interim solution. Nobody has
proposed an alternative to sourceforge yet.

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html