On Monday 05 October 2009, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> >> have you considered GitHub?
> >
> > In terms of GIT support is it significantly better
> > than SourceForge?
>
> I hear that it is better. Greg KH is using it for
> libusb mirror, usbutils and usbview.

I'm not sure that has anything to do with being
better, so much as SourceForge not having had
GIT support at the time he picked up usbutils
from me.  The usbutils stuff had ended up in CVS
at sourceforge sort of by default, as an obvious
choice once its university home went away.

My two cents:  I just spent some time browsing
the usbutils project, and I don't like those
changes they made to "gitweb".

> libusb and usbutils were previously using
> Sourceforge. Now libusb moved to its own
> server (libusb.org).

FYI that libusb.org site uses the "trac" Wiki/etc
that is also available to SourceForge projects.

- Dave