I went ahead and moved everything over as a fork on my own.  I'll leave the
other around until this stuff gets hammered out and I'll remove it at that
point.  The new play area is http://repo.or.cz/w/openocd/dnglaze.git.  I've
rebased everything to the new origin/master.  Is there a good way to rebase
two branches that merge to create another branch?  With my current layout,
if I rebase each branch individually, the merge disappears.

// Dean Glazeski