Hi Michael,

>> is there any other GDB then insight or the EclipsePlugin under
>> windows?
> command line gdb

Not really ;-)

> Insight and Eclipse are just applications using gdb.
>
> You could write your own if you dislike those. Aside from that there

Yep, that's perhaps the way to go. I have thought about that already, but
want to check first if someone else is crazy enough too doing it ;-).
One way could be too port insight or KDbg to QT.
KDbg isn't ported to QT 4 yet, but it is "on the way".

> are commercial ones that don't use gdb, Raisonance and IAR are good.

Yep, but these don't use OpenOCD, right?

Best Regards,

Carsten