On Wednesday 30 December 2009, Flemming Futtrup wrote:
> I will stop referring to the "obscure forum":-)

FWIW that Sparkun forum is only moderately obscure.
It's the one Olimex points its customers to, and we
mention it as a "User's Forum" in our documentation.

However, it *is* something that's not much referenced by
the active OpenOCD developers, so don't take information
there as necessarily "good".  And that post was indeed
about a very old version... all the more reason not to
expect its information to be very solid!

- Dave