From: openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of
Michael Schwingen
Sent: 31. december 2009 10:40
Cc: openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Openocd-development] Adding support for SST 39VF6401B
external flash

David Brownell wrote:
> FWIW that Sparkun forum is only moderately obscure.
> It's the one Olimex points its customers to, and we
> mention it as a "User's Forum" in our documentation.

Interesting - I did not even know about it until this thread.

Do we really want to point users to a forum where the developers do not
read about the problems?

(In general, I refuse to read web forums except when pointed to an
explicit thread. I do not bother to regularly check forums because
keeping track of already-read parts combined with the lack of threading
makes them a PITA).

cu
Michael