On Monday 01 February 2010, Nick wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in using the Olimex arm-jtag-ew with openocd 0.4.0_rc1
> on windows?

Same question for Linux ... we really don't have many reports of
this particular driver working right.  (Which is too bad.  It's
one of a handful of discrete adapters we support which can also
handle SWD ... so it should be useful for SWD work.)

Are you using Freddie's build?

> Is there a libusb0.dll that works with the arm-jtag-ew?

When I saw the initial report, I thought the USB library was one of
the things that could be mis-behaving.

But not the only one ... and not what I'd think was the most likely
thing to be going wrong.

- Dave