Le 21/04/2010 00:55, Xiaofan Chen a écrit :
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Jon Povey <jon.po...@racelogic.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Note: I am running OpenOCD on Linux inside VirtualBox hosted on Windows,
>> using VirtualBox's USB capture features.
>>
>> If this is of interest to anyone please let me know if there is something
>> you'd like me to try / information to capture next time.
>>

> Too many unknowns. OpenOCD can work under Windows. And I am
> sure VirtualBox's USB implementation is not the best (the same
> for VMware, all of the USB implementation seems to be
> problematic by nature of emulation).
>
> So just try out OpenOCD under Windows with libftdi and see if
> that helps. If yes, you can blame the VM.

I am not sure that the problem lies in Virtual Box or VM. I have never
had any problem with USB support in either one.
I do use those only under Linux though. I would assume that the problem
must be on the windows side.

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.