Spencer Oliver wrote:
>>> ST sent me the api, it is based on mass storage device.
>>> They are happy for openocd to support it.
>
>> Any chance of a copy of the API?
>
> The actual api was sent under nda, so i cannot send it on. It
> contains a lot more info about the interface (eg. dfu) that they do
> not want published.

Then I would personally ignore them and focus on doing business with
companies with a more sane attitude to their documentation.

> The stlink does have dfu capability, it is documented in the info i
> was sent.

If it is actually standards compliant DFU (that is a USB class spec)
then maybe you can use the dfu-updater software to reprogram the
firmware.

Of course that doesn't help for debugging.

> The problem is that the stlink does not have any low level jtag/swd
> access,

What do you want to use openocd for with this device then?

//Peter