For end users, I will recommend to use the libusb-win32 inf-wizard.
It is very easy to go through the wizard process and install
libusb-win32 device driver for the USB Jtag debuggers like
FT2232x based device, J-Link or R-Link. By default, it will
list USB Composite Device (like FT2232x) as two device,
so that you can choose to install the libusb-win32 device
driver for Interface 0 (Ch A) only and keep the existing
FTDI driver for Interface 1 (CHB) if it is used as a virtual
serial port.

inf-wizard: inside libusb-win32-src-1.2.1.0.zip
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/files/
It has built-in signed binary driver and works under
32bit/64bit Windows.

Zadig from libwdi project is another option.
http://libusb.org/wiki/windows_backend

Yes true, but actually I will recommend to still use D2XX drivers and build your openocd for d2xx driver. Why :

D2XX driver is actually still faster than libusb driver on Windows ...
D2XX driver is backward compatible with older D2XX ;-), not libusb driver ... D2XX driver allows to have one only driver for JTAG channel and UART channel ... (VCP D2XX), not the libusb
D2XX driver has a true compatibility trough  OS (windows / linux / mac ) ...
D2XX driver is signed and Micrsoft WHQL certified for 32bits and 64bits, not the libusb

For the Amontec USB JTAG key dongle series please use the

//http://www.amontec.com/download/amontec-jtagkey-driver-d2xx-20091124.zip

//Regards,
Laurent
http://www.amontec.com JTAGkey-2 : Amontec USB JTAG Cable Debugger JTAGkey-3 : Amontec USB JTAG + SWD Cable Debugger