On 12/11/2010 14:31, Spencer Oliver wrote:
Hi,

Started a new thread as the others are getting bogged down.

This defaults to building the jimtcl inline - only one configure step
required, eg.
./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --with-jim-ext=nvp ...

The only limitation is that we have to pass the jim options through
openocd. autoconf currently does not allow project specific subconfigure
options - this is being looked at.
I have also added a temp hack so we do not get warnings due to the jim
headers - this will need looking at.

As mentioned above we are currently adding a hack so jimtcl builds inline - this is fine for the standard configure/make case.

Running a few other tests shows that to use jimtcl inline the jimtcl build system will need other updates to function as per openocd. For example make dist/distcheck will fail as jimtcl does not support the std autotools options.

Cheers
Spen