On 2010-11-13 21:40, Spencer Oliver wrote:
May be better calling it config_soft_reset or similar.

I've tried to keep that short (; The longest one to type is "capabilities" anyway, but I couldn't find a better word [;

Another point is that some targets (luminary) do not correctly support
srst so it may be worth turning this into a config_reset cmd instead.

To make it more universal, I think that a general "target capabilities reset" command should be used, that command can select srst, soft_reset (or both [or none, but that wouldn't make much sense]), then target specific soft-reset methods could be added.

BTW - is there some problem with dash ('-') in command names? Today I've been searching for problems within the code, because I've typed "cortex-m3 ...", while it's "cortex_m3 ...", which is quite unnatural IMO... Maybe that could be changed?

4\/3!!