On 23/11/2010 18:21, Chris Jones wrote:

I've now spent some more time looking at this problem and have been
digging around in arm_adi_v5.c to see what's going on.

In the fault condition, even the first few operations in
ahbap_debugport_init() don't seem to work. For example, reading the
DP_CTRL_STAT register always returns 0. There's a loop which waits for
the CDBGPWRUPACK bit in that register to be set. It never gets set in
the fault condition, but the loop exits anyway and execution continues.
I think this is a bug, but it doesn't affect the fault other than not
reporting it.

I mentioned this before but you never replied.
Have you tried slowing down the jtag clock, eg 1kHz or even less.

Last time i debugged a target that used wfe a lot all worked fine as long as the jtag clock was very slow.

Cheers
Spen