Hello Open'ers! :-)

David, we will complement and complete our achievments soon and make them
even better after intensive testing - still I hope You are the swd works
coordinator in OpenOCD and you find some time to hint me with its
internals.. as I dont have clue on how to debug yet? ;-P When my swd
bitstream api os ready and working with urjtag i can get into openocd.

As I mentioned I am working on pretty reusable API generating the SW-DP
bitstream, wrappped into two-way queue, that could be wrapped into a target
specific calls.. and some additional helper fumctions to make it easy  :-) i
will share the sources on http://swd.sf.net after some cleanup and i get the
router at my new location (next week in worst case).

Freddie, this is free and open source project, so no way to enforce rush
from anyone on anyone, the work is in progress. I have managed to include
this project somehow with my current tasks so I can put some more time into
it, but I had to reschedule it from march too and it collides with some
others tasks as well... The delays are unavoidable in a real world, and each
second costs money - this is why I try to document it as well I can to spare
this time for further implementation in openocd, so you wont have to reseach
again :-)

Best regards,
Tomek

ps/2: regarding the previous thread the openocd is not yet as stable as rock
- it still need some improvements and features, what is clearly visible when
looking at the patch aplication frequency. I think that more frequent build
releases might help it more user triendly, but still there must be a person
that could volountairly accomplish this task.

Ps//3: damn xell phone :-P