On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>> > double pointers are horrible.
>>
>> Ah, missed that. Well another patch is gladly accepted, meanwhile
>> it no longer crashes.
>
> Fair. Two versions attached. One which makes the code two lines
> longer and avoids double pointers, and a remix which uses only a
> single double pointer and is net one line shorter.

I'll leave it to you to decide which is the best way to
implement this and to incorporate any feedback. Give the word
when it is ready to be committed and which patch is
the winner.

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 63 25 00

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer