On 2010/12/10 18:46, Spencer Oliver wrote:
Not looked into it but why do we not just duplicate the existing unregister event/timer functions - or are they broken aswell?

They (the target versions) don't appear to have the same problem. The only difference I can see is that the jtag_unregister_event_callback() continues to look for further events to unregister. I'm not familiar enough with the code to know why that might be possible. Easy enough to continue iterating if it is required.

Now there's 3 versions to choose from :-) I would have copied these had I known they were there.

Cheers,

Paul