On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk> wrote:
> On 25/03/2011 10:37, Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:
>>
>> Obviausly, there is an inconsistency of mips_ejtag_fastdata_scan() in
>> the loop comparing to previous references - it is not preceded by
>> mips_ejtag_set_instr().
>
> This should not matter. The second call can be removed as the fastdata
> instruction is already selected in the tap.
Yes, I thought that also. But it seems to mather, because not putting
mips_ejtag_set_instr(ejtag_info, EJTAG_INST_FASTDATA); keeps failing
load with error :
mini program did not return to start

And after that point OPenOCD is unusable.

With mips_ejtag_set_instr(ejtag_info, EJTAG_INST_FASTDATA) within the
loop it works correctly.

BR,
Drasko