> Well, maybe I've missed something here. I've never had the need to debug the
> 2nd core (often it is enabled by the OS, so bootloaders don't use it).
> Anyway I wonder which is the suggested way to debug 2 cores at the same
> time. Maybe start 2 openocd servers on different ports (4444 + another port)
> and open two telnet sessions? Do we need two JTAG dongles?

Not to telnet sessions, but two gdb servers are needed for now. "Just"
add target
create entries to the config file and connect to 3334 for the second core.

This means you'd need two GDB GUI's running, which is annoying. If it
weren't for the MMU, then two CPUs could be modeled as two threads
in the same CPU. I wonder how well GDB GUI's deal with multiple processes
on the same GDB server...

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer