> Looks a good patch to me. Bringing SMP support on OpenOCD is very good!
> Unfortunately at the moment I haven't the hardware at hand for testing.

Thanks for the feedback!

What about the danger of regressions or effects on non-SMP
debugging?

(I haven't analyzed the patch much yet.)

Seeing that easter is coming up, I'll leave this patch to cool off
for a while longer.

Any further documentation (patch to openocd.texi would
have been *great*) and testing would be most welcome!

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer