On 05/07/2011 17:09, Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Spencer Oliver<s...@spen-soft.co.uk>  wrote:
After a quick look over i see your patch assumes that synci is
supported by the target - may not be the case.

Hi Spen,
yes, this is true. Otherwise we can re-implement this with "cache"
command, but it will not be so nice.

If we decide to support both Release 1 and Release 2 of MIPS
architecture, then we will not be allowed to use bunch of functions
that are present only in Rel 2, which is by my opinion 10 years old.

What do you think ?

I think your patch is ok, but would be better if it checks the arch version and issue a warning about cache writes not supported or something along those lines.

Cheers
Spen