Hi,

I have a problem with using openocd on the original evaluation board
with Cortex-M3 chip on it (lm3s9b92). At first everything worked fine
in terms of OCD being able to connect to the board. Then, I flashed a
program to the target chip and ren it once. After that, no matter if I
do a power cycle or not, openocd (ver. 0.4) would always report the
above warning.

I have searched the mailing list and generally the Internet. There
seemed to be some issues like this but never with the original TI
evaluation board.

Interestingly, I have tried the latest version - 0.5 and it only hangs,
the only printout on the console is below. Also it is not possible to
connect to the OCD via telnet. With 0.4 this was still possible:

Open On-Chip Debugger 0.5.0 (2011-08-09-08:45)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
        http://openocd.berlios.de/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
debug_level: 2
Info : only one transport option; autoselect 'jtag'
500 kHz
Info : clock speed 500 kHz
Info : JTAG tap: lm3s9b9x.cpu tap/device found: 0x4ba00477 (mfg: 0x23b,
part: 0xba00, ver: 0x4)

Any ideas what to start looking at? Please, cc me since I am not
subscribed to the list. I am currently looking at the JTAG description
in the target datasheet to see what could possibly go wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Jan Capek

--
Braiins Systems