Hi!

Bingo, I am working on Ubuntu 10.10, x64, gcc 4.4.5 (shipped with ubuntu).

I have been getting some warnings (treated as errors) due to some
retvals didn't have initial value set, but I set them to ERROR_OK, and
now it passes those points.

Right now build gets stuck at

In file included from ../../src/helper/command.h:26,
                 from ../../src/helper/log.h:29,
                 from swd_libswd_drv_openocd.c:42:
../../src/helper/types.h:115: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘le_to_h_u32’
../../src/helper/types.h:120: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘le_to_h_u24’
../../src/helper/types.h:125: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘le_to_h_u16’
../../src/helper/types.h:130: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘be_to_h_u32’
../../src/helper/types.h:135: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘be_to_h_u24’
../../src/helper/types.h:140: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘be_to_h_u16’

It seems like uint32_t is not defined, even though it should be, as
stdint.h is included.
Funny thing, if I set the first occurance of uint32_t to unsigned int,
the other ones build fine, which is kinda wierd.

Working on it...

I'll try to spam you less 'til mid october then, I have some work to
finish myself, but I have to get going with my thesis as well. :)

Also, should we spamming the developer list, or rather continue this
discussion personally? I'm not familiar with opensource development
*at all*, so I'm not familiar with list policies either.

Cheers,
  Ákos