On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> jim norris wrote:
>> For those using a git gui, what are you using?
>
> On which system?
>
> For Windows, there is Git Extensions and TortoiseGit. The Git
> Extensions looked less slick than TortoiseGit last time I looked, but
> TortoisGit on the other hand lacked fundamental functionality.

I recommend Gerrit. Gerrit makes a lot of the nastier concepts,
like interactive rebasing and communication easier.

From my experience TortoiseGit is a step down the wrong path.

It makes things easier than possible, i.e. it tosses hard concepts
out of the window. Where is the interactive rebase functionality?

I find that Eclipse EGit is starting to become useful and there is a
lot of development push on EGit.

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434