On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 07:39:36AM +0100, Michael van Elst wrote:
>You are correct. The problem is that there is no "right" version of ksh.
>The same is true for a few other dependencies like MTA or MYSQL where you
>have to make a choice.

>So you do have to make a list of packages that you do want to install.
>Here is the list that we use for a "base" installation:
>
>amd autoconf bash binutils bison bzip2 flex gcc gdb gzip lftp
>libtool lynx m4 make mutt ntp openpkg-tool openssh patch perl
>rsync screen shtool slang ssmtp sudo texinfo vim w3m
>
>which is of course a bit centric to development work :-)
>
>BTW, a common set of options is
>
>$ openpkg build -Ua | sh

Is there any documentation available on openpkg-tool other than
the man page?  I would like to see more examples of how openpkg
is used such as the one above.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will go to the stars...''
    -Dr. Isaac Asimov
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]