On Sat, Jul 19, 2003, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> Wait, I think we talk of different things here. Sure, Tcl with Tk
> is cool. What I mean is: AFAIK pgaccess is _NOT_ distributed with
> PostgreSQL anymore. There is only the glue library libpgtcl and
> a possible pgtclsh. Neither one requires Tk, only plain Tcl.

You can build pgtclsh with and without support for Tk.

  --with-tcl              build Tcl and Tk interfaces
  --without-tk            do not build Tk interfaces if Tcl is enabled
  --with-tclconfig=DIR    tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh are in DIR
  --with-tkconfig=DIR     tkConfig.sh is in DIR

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]