On Tue, Nov 25, 2003, Michael Schloh wrote:

>     Plus should be allowed, at least for package names

Hmmm... I don't think we should not allow more special characters.
Because this makes it even more harder to match RPM filenames and opens
it too much IMHO. I would prefer "xmlrpcxx" or something like this. If
you're comfortable also with this, I will fix the CVS repository on the
server side. Other votes?
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]