> On Fri, May 27, 2005, Henri Gomez wrote:
>
> > > BTW, I wonder know how to tweak the OpenPKG bootstrap to have correct
> > > RPM naming something like ppc64-aixd5.2.
> > >
> > > For now I've got for example :
> > >
> > > automake-1.9.5-2.3.0.powerpc-2.0-Qop.rpm
> >
> > Any reply on this ?
>
> This naming directly is derived from "shtool platform" output.
> What does the latest (from the "openpkg" package) "shtool platform
> --type=all-in-one" show on your platform?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] c_gomez]$ ./shtool platform --type=all-in-one
concise architecture class:      powerpc
regular architecture class:      powerpc
verbose architecture class:      powerpc
concise architecture product:    powerpc
regular architecture product:    powerpc
verbose architecture product:    powerpc
concise architecture technology: powerpc
regular architecture technology: powerpc
verbose architecture technology: powerpc
concise system class:            SVR4
regular system class:            SVR4
verbose system class:            SVR4
concise system product:          2.0
regular system product:          AIX 2.0.0
verbose system product:          IBM AIX 2.0.0.5
concise system technology:       2.0
regular system technology:       AIX 2.0.0
verbose system technology:       IBM AIX 2.0.0.5

uname -m
0044000420CA

uname -a
AIX TERREAU 2.0.0 5 0044000420CA