I've yesterday and today completely overhauled our Mail Filtering
(MILTER) support. Most notably, we now have a separate "milter" package
providing C and Perl client APIs for MILTER. All other packages now
depend on this package now, including "clamav", "amavisd", "mimedefang",
etc. Additionally, I created a bunch of "milter-xxx" packages which
provide MILTERs for DomainKey, Sender-ID, SPF, SpamAssassin, etc. In
case you are running a comprehensive Mail setup, it is now a good time
to review our OpenPKG MILTER support in detail and give feedback.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org