On Tuesday 13 February 2007 13:41, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> > I was just working on configuring our mail setup in the new environment.
> > We use sendmail/mimedefang with milter. During the build phase I get:
> >
> > In file included from mimedefang.c:68:
> > /usr/local/include/milter/mfapi.h:31:29: error: libmilter/mfdef.h: No
> > such file or directory
> > make: *** [mimedefang.o] Error 1
> >
> > Looks like the new milter package use $l_prefix/lib/milter/*.h but the
> > header files point to libmilter/*.h.
> >
> > So I guess the package should either put the libs in $l_prefix/libmilter
> > or fix the include lines in the actual header files.
>
> Now fixed in the "milter" package of CURRENT from today.
> Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks Ralf!

Mimedefang builds now. I still need to actually test it, but I do like the new
milter packages. I was hoping to implement outgoing dk-milter and dkim in the
near future and this makes it much easier.

Thanks!

Mark Keller
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org