I had discussed a milter problem before in a previous request to the
openpkg-dev list.

http://marc.info/?l=openpkg-dev&m=117147128624622&w=2

It turns out I have the problem again now that I am trying to uprade our
packages. The mimedefang package fails to build because it is looking for the
milter include files in libmilter/*.h, but openpkg seems to install the
includes in milter/*.h.

milter_cap.c:15:29: error: libmilter/mfapi.h: No such file or directory
In file included from milter_cap.c:16:
milter_cap.h:15:2: error: #error "You must include libmilter/mfapi.h before
milter_cap.h"

The fix that Ralph made last time at least got the package to build, but now
that I look at the cvs log I don't see how that fixed the problem and it
certainly doesn't work now. I do have binaries from last time, but can't
repeat the process now.

Anyhow, I am wondering why the decision was made to move the milter include
files to milter/*.h instead of the default libmilter/*.h? If something really
needs the includes in milter/*.h maybe a symbolic link should be made so it
works for both locations.

Maybe I am just missing something, but any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mark
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org