Cópia Michael Schloh von Bennewitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > a) About the sysconfdir, I defined it in .spec relative to _prefix,
> that
> >    previosly I definet relative to l_prefix. Does the order of
> definitions
> >    in the .spec is taken in account ?
> >
> When you build the courier-imap without OpenPKG, then how do you make
> it
> install its config files in your selected config file path (for
> example
> /tmp/test/)? Whatever your answer is to this question, do the same thing
> in
> the spec file.

I never build courier-imap by executing directly configure. Previously I build
it with rpm -bb just using the .spec acompaning the source.
In the last rpm -bb log I checked that --syconfdir=/opkg/lib/courier-imap/etc
where pased, so it may be in an other part of the .spec where I missed to
prepend the %l_prefix

> > b) objdump
> > I've never used objdump and don't know his purpose. Here are the
> outputs,
> > if they are meaningfull to you:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] alexb]$ type objdump
> > objdump is hashed (/opkg/bin/objdump)
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] alexb]$ objdump -i
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] authlib]$ pwd
> > /opkg/RPM/TMP/courier-imap-2.2.1/authlib
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] authlib]$ objdump -p authdaemon
> >
> > [...]
> >
> Well this time the error message you wrote did not appear. That is
> strange
> and nonconsistent. My first guess is that while building your
> courier-imap
> package (rpm -bb), the system native objdump was used (maybe inside
> /usr/bin/objdump). Because you have the OpenPKG binutils package
> installed,
> your courier-imap was linked however with the OpenPKG ld.
>
> So try both '/usr/bin/objdump -i' and '/cw/bin/objdump' and compare
> the
> results. Same thing with '/usr/bin/objdump -p authdaemond' and
> '/cw/bin/objdump -p authdaemond'.

Both {/usr/bin|/opkg/usr/bin}objdump -i/-p authdaemon seam to produce the same
result yet, so I suspect the there should by a working path error while building
the package, or something else ??