So far so good, but while does the rc command doesn't also use a rc?.d
structure so that
 /opkg/etc/rc bind start
will run the script linked to the currend runlevel /opkg/etc/rc?.d (not just
rc.d) making it easy to control what starts with rc all start / stop ?
seams to be a small hack to the rc script

Thanks,

Alex