Well, so far here's what I'm using:

First, `openpkg index -r /vol/src/incoming/OpenPKG-current/SRC -o
/vol/src/incoming/OpenPKG-current/SRC/00index.rdf -i
/vol/src/incoming/OpenPKG-current/SRC`

Second, `openpkg build -r /vol/src/incoming/OpenPKG-current/SRC -f
/vol/src/incoming/OpenPKG-current/SRC/00index.rdf -A`

This builds the index file then builds all packages in the repository
directory.  Maybe this isn't the best way, but so far it's working for
me.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu