So, I'm testing out OpenPKG 2.0 for possible use in our environment.  I
wanted to try out the openpkg-tool automated build tool.  We have setup
a nightly rsync to grab all of the latest changes into a local
repository.  What would be the best way or how do you use the openpkg
tool to perform this magick incantation?

P.S.  OpenPKG 2.0 is a phenomenol creation.  We are most definitely
going to deploy it once it's released.  I'm very pleased with my test
results thus far.  Good work!

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu