On Sat, Mar 20, 2004, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2004, Matthias Kurz wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 19, 2004, David M. Fetter wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> > > ...             Please advise or point me to documentation that explains
> > > this, I couldn't seem to find anything that directly speaks to this
> > > matter.  Thank you.
> >
> > Oh, well. And there is at least documentation in form of a man page
> > (man rc).
>
> And since OpenPKG 2.0 and CURRENT since 200402xx, use have to use
> "openpkg man rc".

Now, this also explains, why i found man pages under $prefix/libexec/openpkg
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openpkg-users&m=107952511309853&w=2)
and where the missing "openpkg build" man page was left:
"openpkg man build". That's tough stuff. Hope i'll remember...

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47