On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 10:47, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> Under OpenPKG 2.0 (and a not too out-dated OpenPKG CURRENT) just place
> into <prefix>/etc/rc.conf the entry "openpkg_rc_def=no" and all your
> services will be disabled by default. For older OpenPKG releases there
> is no such convenient way and you have to disable all services manually
> by adding "<package>_enable=no" into rc.conf.

Hmmm.  I tried this but the S99usrlocal system rc script still launches
everything under the sun.  I have exactly the following at the end of my
rc.conf file:

openpkg_rc_def=no
dhcpd_enable=yes

Therefore, if I'm understanding this correctly, only dhcpd should start
on boot, right?  That's not what is happening.  Am I doing this wrong?

Thanks.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu