Due to build perl-* I tryed to build x11 with
openpkg build x11 | sh

where I got a lot of errors starting with:

**  ERROR: SOME X11 INFORMATION COULD NOT BE DETERMINED!!
**  ERROR: SOME X11 INFORMATION COULD NOT BE DETERMINED!!
**
**  We found out:
**    X11 Binary  Directory:
**    X11 Include Directory:
**    X11 Library Directory:
**
**  Unfortunately, some information is missing here.
**
**  ERROR: SOME X11 INFORMATION COULD NOT BE DETERMINED!!
**  ERROR: SOME X11 INFORMATION COULD NOT BE DETERMINED!!
+ exit 1
error: Bad exit status from /opkg/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.36899 (%install)

What should I do ? What have I missed ?

Thanks,
Alex