I looked at the link, but couldn't figure out what I need to install as RH7.3
isn't installed. From Fedora it seams to need XFree86-* packages (that I
thought to be servers), and I have already the following XFree86 packeges
installed:

Xaw3d-1.5-12
XFree86-4.2.1-13.73.23
XFree86-xfs-4.2.1-13.73.23
xdelta-1.1.3-5
xinetd-2.3.11-1.7x
XFree86-libs-4.2.1-13.73.23
XFree86-base-fonts-4.2.1-13.73.23
XFree86-font-utils-4.2.1-13.73.23

Can you give me further direction what I should install ? Do I need -devel
packeges too ?

I'm still confiused about which part of X is the client and wich is the server

Thanks,

Alex

--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda