I'm trying to install prebuilt binary rpm's from a custom repository
using 'openpkg build' but it doesn't seem to be working.  I have an
alpha, beta and prod directory under which of each is a BIN and PSU
subdirectory.  The BIN directory is unmodified rebuilt from src.rpm
binaries.  The PSU directory is the repository for our customized rpms
or rpms that we just want to be more careful with as far as automated
updates or whatnot.

What I'm doing is generating index.rdf files under each of these
subdirectories and one on the top level which should be picking up the
index files in the subdirectories as I understand it.  I'm executing
this command to generate the install script:

`openpkg build -r /vol/openpkg/alph-sparc-sun-solaris2.9/ -p sparc64 -f
/vol/openpkg/alph-sparc-sun-solaris2.9/index-all.rdf -A >>
/var/tmp/install.sh`

This seems to generate a script which doesn't do anything.  What am I
doing wrong here?  Are my switches wrong?  Any other suggestions or
ideas on where to look at?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu