OpenPKG apache.base directs to do changes in apache.conf and overaid default
settings.

I tryed to change the default access.log and error.log destination including:
CustomLog  /isp/var/log/apache/access.log common env=!ignore_global_access
ErrorLog   /isp/var/log/apache/error.log

but know I got access.log written twice (one at the directory I told in
apache.conf and one in default /opkg/var/apache/log directory) and error.log
still in default directory

What is wrong ?
--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda