Again, I was using distros configuration files without knowing exactly whats
going on ;-(

Now I'm trying to get apache to run, and got to some problems.

The testpage refers to DocumentRoot that links to:
 /manual/mod/core.html#documentroot
Under the /manual/mod/ I found the Language versions of core.html, but my
browser gots a Not Found for core.html

So I checked for Language negotiation and found in apache.base:

<IfModule mod_mime.c>
    TypesConfig   /opkg/etc/apache/mime.types
    AddType       application/x-tar  .tgz
    AddEncoding   x-compress   Z
    AddEncoding   x-gzip       gz tgz
    AddLanguage   da           .dk
    AddLanguage   nl           .nl
    :
    :
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
    LanguagePriority en da nl et fr de el it ja kr no pl pt pt-br ru ltz ca es
sv tw
</IfModule>

My missunderstanding
In OpenPKG every thing is static and for apache I used --with_<module> to
staticaly compile a module in (So I thought), but I couldn't find any compiling
option for mod_mime or mod_negotiation eaven they should be there as I found
reference to them in opk version of apache.base.

Where am I thinking wrong ? Or what am I missing ?
Why doesn't apache returned some of the core.html.LANGUAGE file to me ?

Thanks,

Alex

--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda/manual/mod/core.html#documentroot
Tel.: +55-(11) 4667-5900