Ya, I noticed that when I looked at the log.  It seems that the build
file might be getting parsed incorrectly or something.  I attached the
build file that is being used for the options.  The openpkg build
options I'm using are just '-A -U'.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu