On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:26:56PM -0700, David M. Fetter wrote:

> Ya, I noticed that when I looked at the log.  It seems that the build
> file might be getting parsed incorrectly or something.  I attached the
> build file that is being used for the options.  The openpkg build
> options I'm using are just '-A -U'.

That explains it :)

-Dopenpkg-import::with_mta = no

This adds the string 'openpkg-import::with_mta = no' to the option 'D'.
Later is split into 3 words:

'openpkg-import::with_mta'
-> has no '=' sign and gets the default value of 'yes'.

'='
-> isn't recognized as an option because there is no name before the '='
   and is ignored.

'no'
-> has no '=' sign and gets the default value of 'yes'.

Please remove all the whitespace around '='.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]