thanks!  I'm pretty busy for the next few weeks, but I hope to work on some patches in the near future.

On 8/11/05, Matthias Kurz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005, Doug Henry wrote:

> what is the procedure for extracting and re-assembling the bootstrap
> package? I would like to experiment with adding in a few patches and then
> making a new bootstrap script.

Oh, and when you come up with some fixes it would be best when they
were against openpkg CURRENT. I'm not able to fix things in the release
branches. Well, i'm able, but i'm not allowed to do so ;-)

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47
The OpenPKG Project                                    www.openpkg.org
User Communication List                      openpkg-users@openpkg.org