Ok, so I'm pretty sure that this has been brought up and even fixed a
while back, but I'm having some issue with this working.  Now we're
still using OpenPKG 2.3 and that might be part of the issue.  It builds
fine on RHEL3 but not on Solaris 9.  I get the infamous error of
"checking for libwrap... configure: error: *** libwrap missing".  The
only reference I found on this however in the mailing list archives was
related to a patch but it seemed to be quite old and supposedly was
adopted right away.  Can anybody help me out here?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX System Administrator
"Change is inevitable. Growth is optional." ~unknown