Hi,

I just tried to subscribe to both lists mentioned above, using the web
based GUI at
http://www.openpkg.org/community/support.php

I then received 2 mails from petidomo-approve(AT)openpkg.org, both
containing the exactly same approval strings which I had to
concatenate and return. I only did so in reply to the mail with the
subject

APPROVE openpkg-announce(AT)openpkg.org: Your request "subscribe
openpkg-announce"

which, however, resulted in being subscribed to openpkg-users (instead
of the expected openpkg-announce). Not a real problem, but causes some
confusion. I guess to subscribe to openpkg-announce I have to submit a
new separate request.

greetings,
rob.