On Wed, Sep 06, 2006, Adam D. Morley wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The recent OpenSSL security announcement:
>
>http://www.openpkg.org/security/advisories/OpenPKG-SA-2006.018-openssl.html
>
>hints that I need to build a new OpenSSL pacakge for OpenPKG.  However,
>after looking at programs that depend on OpenSSL (openldap), I'm
>wondering if I also need to rebuild other packages --- as it seems that
>OpenPKG is statically linking things like OpenLDAP to OpenSSL.  Is this
>the case, or am I totally missing something?

There was a security announcement from the OpenPKG group today
with references to updates packages for 2.5, stable and current.

The ``openpkg build -KUa '' should take care of all dependencies.

Bill

``Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on
your computer.''  --Bruce Graham